Saturday, November 08, 2008

OPF

People always ask if E is a good eater. Probably because that is a normal question to ask of kids, probably because she is so tiny and they wonder if she eats and probably because she is from China and they might think she would have had a hard time adjusting to our food and only want to eat rice with chopsticks. I always say she only likes to eat what ever Sam is eating. Grandpa Kent calls it, OPF, Other People's Food. Sam is so good about sharing his food with her.

Speaking of Grandpa Kent, she has been having a great time going over to visit him. He has come up with silly games to play with her and she loves it. She still adores Grammy too. I can't even mention their names in front of her because she gets all excited and goes to look out the window for them.

Now that E is walking her personality is really changing. She is a bit more independent and getting really funny. She is also a huge tease. The funny thing is that I can give her directions and she follows them. I am not used to that at all. Sam and David never follow my directions. I can hand her something and tell her take it to Sam and she will. They can even be a few steps. She will go in the bathroom drawers, take something out to play with and then put it back in the right drawer. This is amazing to me. No one else in our house does that. I hope I can keep her love of putting things away strong.

The kids and David went to Discovery World to see a display of Star Wars robots.

No comments: