Monday, January 05, 2009

Some recent pictures


It is really hard to get a picture of Elizabeth actually smiling. I was really pleased to get this one. I also love the polka-dot shirt.


Bridget and I took the kids to the museum last monday. They are sitting in caterpillar cocoon.

This is at her two year old birthday party. Grammy made her a turtle cake. You can see pictures of the turtle cake at: http://www.travelswithchummy.blogspot.com/.



I like this blog because it is an outlet for me. I get things bouncing around in my head and I need to get them out and writting a post is a good way to do that. Every now and then I get a comment that further helps me sort things out. I know the most of you like me to post pictures so you can see how big and how cute the kids are. Here are some recent pictures.






No comments: