Monday, June 23, 2008

Catching up

Sorry I have not posted for a while. So much has happened and so many cute pictures have been taken. She has finished with the casts, six in all. Now she has a brace on her feet. It is not fun and she does not like it. She is getting used to it. Hopefully Mommy will get used to it too.

Last week we had a Stolpe Family reunion. She loved playing with her big cousin Hannah. It was nice for her to meet the rest of her family. Grandpa Norm was so glad to finally meet her. Uncle Erik seemed smitten with her and she liked playing with him. We spent all last week up at Pike Lake. She was ok with it. The bug really like her though. I think it is because she is so sweet! Sam loves it up there and I think she will too eventually. On Saturday we had her big party and dedication. It was so great to see everyone and for them to meet Elizabeth. We had family up from CHicago and mom's cousin came from MN!

Today I put pig tails in her hair for the first time! She was not too thrilled with it, but tolerated it. I have been waiting for so long for pig tails, so it was a big day for me. Sam liked them too.


We discovered she can use a straw. I gave her my strawberry milkshake and she loved it!



Pig Tails!

No comments: