Thursday, June 05, 2008

More Firsts for Elizabeth

This week Elizabeth had her first hair cut and she went to Pike Lake and we climbed to the top of the Tall Tall Tower.
On Sunday we went up to Pike Lake. Grandpa Kent is the camp host again this year and we plan to spend as much time up there as possible. Sam wanted to show Elizabeth the "Tall, Tall, Tower", so up we went. We took the dogs too and they loved running around in the field.

On Tuesday we took her to see Dawn who is the best hairdresser ever. She has been cutting my hair and Grammy's hair for about 10 years. I think if Dawn can't cut my hair, I will just grow it out again. Besides that we have known Dawn for so long and she has followed the whole journey to Elizabeth, she also has two sons adopted from Korea. She said if we trimmed the ends of E's hair it would thicken up and come in nicer. I trust what she says. E sat really well for it.

No comments: