Thursday, August 21, 2008

I guess I was wrong

So I guess there are people out there that do read this. I got a few comments posted from people I did not even know that they do read this. They are waiting for their children from China too.

We have one more week home with Sam. He starts school after labor day. Sam loves Elizabeth, she sometimes likes him. She gets excited when she sees him after he has been gone all day. She sometimes likes when he plays with her. She really likes when he shares his treats with her. That is her favorite. I posted a picture of E eating licorice that Sam gave her. She is easily overwhelmed and Sam can very easily be overwhelming. I get so excited when she is giggling and laughing at Sam. Usually she is upset with him and wants me to rescue her. I know it will get better. She really only likes to be with me anyway. Still, Sam is so good and does not get mad at her or frustrated or anything. I am so blessed with him and could not ask for a better big brother for Elizabeth. I think too that the age difference is still pretty big, as they get older I am hoping they will play together more.

Speaking of not being friends, E's cousin Jenna was here today. They are not really friends yet. Jenna tried to pull her nose off twice and bit her toe once. We took them to Target and Sentry and put them in those carts with the two seats attached. E was reaching over and pulling Jenna's hair. Both Bridget and I were encouraging E to do this since Jenna is always picking on her. Some day down the road, they will be friends.

Here are some recent pictures.




The remote is my favorite toy!

My brother is nuts! He has stickers all over his face!






I think I can get these stickers off, let me just stand up and get a better view!



One thing my big brother is good for is treats! Mommy alwasy makes him share his treats, this time it was licorice. I think it is my favorite!


2 comments:

Sara said...

Love the new pictures of E and Sam!! We are day 31 in waiting for our LSC....for our little man :-)

Anonymous said...

Since you email pix to us (which we really enjoy) I haven't looked at your blog as often as I really should. I sure enjoyed catching up this evening while listening to Barack Obama. Yes, it is worth posting to your blog.

Love,
Dad