Sunday, December 14, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Yesterday we moved E into Sam's room. We took the bunk beds apart so now they both have a twin bed. She seems to like it and Sam does too. He was really excited to have her in there. Hopefully it stays that way. This morning Sam was calling me in the monitor, "Mom, come down and get Bitsy, she is keeping me awake all night!" "Mom, come down and get her!" He tried to tell us she was up all night, but they both slept all night. Now they are both sleeping. It is so quiet here.
We are hoping it helps her sleeping issues. Maybe when she wakes up in the night she won't be scared and alone, since Sam is there. Also she has more room to move around with her brace and won't be bumping the sides of the crib with it when she rolls over. Also, if she is upset, I can just go lay with her. It was worth a shot, her sleeping had gotten so bad, no one was sleeping, so it can only get better from here.

This morning, E helped me make banana muffins. It was really messy, but she had a good time. It may not look like it from the pictures, but she still just gives me the stink eye when I take her picture.




2 comments:

Sara said...

Hello Stolpes!!! We are in Nanjing and trying to remember the famous rib place David was telling us about!If you can remember, leave us a comment on our blog. We are having an amazing trip.

Norman said...

Hey Rachel. I do read your blog, and with this little break for Christmas and New Year's, I had a good chance for a leisurely catch up. After our Skype chat earlier, this was a great treat! I must confess that I don't add enough, especially family news, to my blog. Thanks for the web cam. What a great idea. Of course, what you really gave us was yourselves and your kids.

Love,
Dad