Monday, December 08, 2008

Rude?!

Since today was Monday, Elizabeth had Grandpa School. I volunteer in Sam's class and E gets to go play with GPK. He usually has some field trip planned. Today it was the Mitchel Park Domes. For those of you not from Milwaukee, they are three big domes filled with plants. E loved it. He said she ran around touching and smelling all the plants. She did not like the arid dome too much since everything was prickly. While they were there a mom looked over at her and said, "Where did you get her?" My dad said, "my daughter brought her over this morning." She said, "no, what country?" Dad said, she was available locally. The woman figured out Dad was not going to give her any information and she stopped asking. I have not had any rude people like that yet. Usually people are really curious, but nice. I thought Dad handled it really well. I am glad he was so quick with his comeback.
This picture has nothing to do with the story, but it was taken on Saturday and I know you all like to see pictures.

No comments: