Thursday, March 13, 2008

So Sweet

Today when I got to work at one of my favorite families (they are all my favorites, I guess I can't have favorites?) there was a pan of brownies waiting for me. The second oldest daughter, Carrie made me brownies to make me feel better about not being in China yet. Last week when I was here I told them I did not want to see them until after China and that if I was back before that, I would need some brownies to make me feel better. Yesterday when I was here, Carrie had the boxes out and a note that she would make them when she finished her homework. This morning, they were waiting for me with a note that said, "for Rachel and her family only". How could that not just put them at the top of my list!? I was so touched that she remembered and wanted to make me feel better. It was so sweet and I am sure the brownies are sweet too!

Thanks so much Carrie and your whole family for your continued support!

No comments: