Monday, March 03, 2008

Any Day

Seriously if that travel approval does not come soon, I am going to go nuts. It is just like when I was pregnant with Sam. I was soooooo big (well over 200 pounds) and he was way overdue. His due date was January 9th and he was born on the 17th. I remember stomping up and down the stairs and having David take me to the mall so I could walk around and hopefully bring the labor on. Then I started begging my OB to induce me. I would bring David in to show her how big he was. I had articles from the web that said if your mom had to be induced, then your chances were way higher of needing to be induced. Finally my pleas were answered and she scheduled an induction. This is just the same. It is all out of my hands. I can fold Elizabeth's little pink clothes, I can stare at my phone and hope it rings, I can pack and repack the suitcases, but it is all out of my hands. I know, everything happens in God's time and it will be the perfect timing when it happens. I am getting tired of being taught patience. Ok, I guess I have not quite learned that lesson yet so maybe I need more practice. My dad says not to call or email him until I have the travel approval. He is so funny. It will come soon. Another family in our group got theirs on Friday, so ours can't be far behind. If you need me I'll be staring at my phone.....................

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Rachel, I hear you! I too, am just slowly losing it day by day. We can only look to next week now that it's Friday...I can't take it!